Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I will...

Psalm 101 in Rhyme:

Lord,

I will praise Your love and justice with song
be carful to do nothing wrong
I will live at home in integrity
vile and vulgar I will not see
I will not take part in the underhanded
reject pervese thoughts in my head
I will not put up with peoples trash talk
with conceit and pride, I won't walk
I will protect and support the godly
keep those above reproach near me
I will not hang out with those who decieve
from evil set Your people free

Forgive me when I fail
Thank You that each day is a new day
I can start fresh
and today I will...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful paraphrase of the scripture! I want to print it out for myself as a reminder of what is pure, lovely, and holy. I struggle with temptations like anyone else and this scripture and prayer is STRONG and STRENGTHENING. Love You!

Patti said...

Love you too!