Friday, June 29, 2007

TONSIL DOC SAYS...

"Let's do a throat culture and see what's growing in there when your not infected"
"Let me take a look at all your lab work from Born"
"Next time your throat is infected come in so I can see it"
So, we wait. I am totally cool with this. So, I guess we can go ahead and plan our summer vacation. We are probably going to go up to Lake Superior Provincial Park- in Canada on the North shore of Lake Superior.
I over did at the Golf tournament on Tuesday so am totally run down again but...with pacing myself I hope to "recover" quickly. I'll let ya know what day that is so we can see if I make a record recovery. Hee Hee Hee. Gotta go rest again. I am hoping to go to JOrdan lake up here by my house this afternoon for a bit with 4 nieces and nephews my mom and the Reed family!!!

No comments: