Monday, June 25, 2007

A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

I PLAYED this weekend and it was AWESOME. We went to the Big Ticket Festival with Kevin and Luann and it was so fun. Between naps we saw Switchfoot, Barlo Girl and our favorite JEREMY CAMP. We were blessed with backstage passes and had fun meeting Jeremy (Kevin's nephew) and his brother Jadin and I even bumped into Laurin Barlo the drummer. We enjoyed the company, meeting Kevin's friends Derick and Jessica...we all laughed a lot. I also bumped into a couple of Spring Hill staff that work with Melee (our God daughter)...it was nice to chat with them too. Luann and I stayed up way too late talking but it was wonderful.
And...I wasn't totally dead today. It is pretty encouraging to have increased my activity level and still be making progress...don't worry mom and all my "mom" type friends...I am still pacing myself.
Well I have a big day tomorrow...YFC Golf Classic is tomorrow.
So good night.

No comments: