Friday, August 10, 2007

Long time no blog

Ok Jodi - here ya go - since July 17 I've been...
BUSY that's why I haven't posted anything!
BUT I'm glad you care so...
...YFC has kept me hoping getting the Campus Life curriculum out for the fall. Just yesterday we put the finisthing touches on the video.
...So, I've pretty much been at YFC and then home on the couch...good thing Dan is good at feeding himself since he's on that low carb diet I don't really cook we just eat "whole" foods.
...I had a blast "dog sitting" for the Reeds (David and Lisa and the litter:) ). A little Puggle (Pug Beagle Mix). She was great to nap with. Would snuggle up with me. I loved it and Dan called her a rat dog ... but I would catch him playing with her. I'll post a couple pix later, I haven't down loaded them yet.
...We postponed the vacation we were suppose to be on this week...wich was a very good thing I guess the Lord knew ahead of time that I needed the time to work on the video. Dave Laing and Brian Haas and I muddled through and called Keith a lot.
...Well I'm going to pick up Melee from Spring Hill today for the weekend so I need to a nap before i leave in about an hour.

I promise to blog at least once a week. :)

No comments: